THERE IS A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK INVOLVED IN TRADING. IT IS NOT PRUDENT OR ADVISABLE TO MAKE TRADING DECISIONS THAT ARE BEYOND YOUR FINANCIAL MEANS OR INVOLVE TRADING CAPITAL THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING AND CAPABLE OF LOSING.
TRADER MARKETING GROUP’S MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT CONSTITUTE TRADING ADVICE OR AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY TRADER MARKETING GROUP OR ANY ASSOCIATED AFFILIATES OF ANY TRADING METHODS, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS OR ROUTINES. TRADER MARKETING GROUP’S PERSONNEL ARE NOT LICENSED BROKERS OR ADVISORS AND DO NOT OFFER TRADING ADVICE.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIM NOTICE PROCEDURE – Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our company and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
Pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code § 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement, or notification of other intellectual property rights violation, should be sent ONLY to the Designated Agent below.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (E.G., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, ETC.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THIS CONTACT.
Written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent via the following routes:
Trader Marketing Group
Attention Steven Marlette, CFO
5807 Old Pasco Road
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Under Title 17, § 51 2(c)(3)(A) of the United States Code, the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- An identification of the copyrighted work, or works, that you believe to have been infringed upon. The identification must provide sufficient detail to specify the work. For example, an identification for a web page might state, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.originalexpression.com/original_page.html.” Where the work is another form of publication, the identifying information could include the name, edition, ISBN number and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, the music album or single, etc. as appropriate.
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site(s), including, as applicable, its URL, so that we can locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you. An email address is preferred. Alternatively, you might provide your mailing address and/or telephone number.
- The following statement: “I have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.”